"Public radio works because we provide...a simple, highly credible message delivered to a large, loyal audience in an ultra low-clutter, high-integrity environment...The message works because your brand stands for the same values that our listeners do..." --Gray Smith, Louisville Public Media
KRVS partners with regional and national businesses and non-profits to underwrite over 70 programs, including Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Blues Box, Zydeco est pas salé and more. Businesses benefit through targeted, on-air messaging directed to our dedicated and discerning audience. Moreover, underwriting fees paid to KRVS may be tax-deductible. To find out how to support your favorite programs on KRVS, view the image & PDF below and call us at 337-482-5787 and to become an underwriter today!
Underwriting Giveaway March 2023 Rules and Regulations:
- No Purchase Necessary
- One entry per business
- Call 337.482.5787 Friday, March 17, 2023 from 8 AM-1 PM, or Saturday, March 18, 2023 8 AM-5 PM to be entered for the chance to win Underwriting valued at $1000, 20- 30 second spots, placement to be determined in coordination with Underwriting Director, Williams Murphy, III.
- By entering you are agreeing to having your businesses potentially be contacted by our Underwriting Director.
- Winners will be drawn at random during Medicine Ball Caravan (11 AM-1PM) on Monday, March 20, 2023 and read on-air and notified via e-mail.
- Contact Julianne Falls, email@example.com, 337.482.6108 for details on the giveaway. For information on Underwriting, contact Williams Murphy III, firstname.lastname@example.org, 337.482.5889
- Opportunity only available to businesses in the United States. Current Underwriters will be automatically entered.
KRVS Underwriters include:
- Acadiana Center for the Arts
- Acadiana Prescription Shop
- Atchafalaya National Heritage Area
- Barton Advisory Services, LLC
- Bayou Vermilion District
- Bernard Duhon, Attorney at Law
- Breaux's Mart
- Charles White, DDS
- Festival International de Louisiane
- Fisher Early Childhood Development Center
- Hilliard Art Museum
- Lafayette Parish Consolidated Government
- Lafayette Parish School System
- Louisiana Crafts Guild
- LUS Fiber
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Foundation
- Pavy Studio
- Pieces of Eight
- Radio Communication Service of Crowley
- San Souci Fine Crafts Gallerie
- Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board
- Show & Tell Productions
- SOLA Violins
- UL Press
- UL Lafayette School of Geosciences
- UL Lafayette School of Music